SVP Sectional Belt Vulcanizer Press
Arphu SVP Sectional Belt Vulcanizing Press
Arphu new updated sectional vulcanizer has a simple and durable structure for long service life. The sectional vulcanizing press adopts new built-in transverse bars as machine body.
The cross beams are made of high tensile aluminum alloy material, light and easy to install and disassemble under various kinds of work conditions. Sectional vulcanizer press all bolts and nuts are built-into the transverse bars, this design is unique and safe.
The sectional vulcanizing press with updated rubber bag as water pressure system, it’s flexible and lightweight.
The sectional press has integrated quick water cooling system, cool water through the inner pipe of heat platen, allows to cool down the temperature of vulcanized heat plate from 145℃ to normal temperature in 10 minutes.
Sectional vulcanizer are built on a 20 degree bias angle.
Vulcanization temperature is 145℃.
Custom sizes, bias angles and multiple platens all are available as per customer’s requirements.
1. Our heating plate of sectional press is lighter than Almex, our heating plate thickness is 31 mm, Almex is 51 mm.
2. We can make the same Height of the cross bar 197 mm, 267 mm, 330 mm and 381 mm as Almex.
3. Our traditional cross bar height 170 mm, 200 mm, 250 mm, 270 mm, 320 mm and 360 mm are available for different belt width and pressure requirement.
Arphu Sectional Belt Vulcanizing Press
1. Vulcanization pressure: 1.0-2.0 MPa;
2. Vulcanization temperature: 145°C;
3. Difference in surface temperature of vulcanized plate: ± 5°C;
4. Heating up time ( at normal temperature to 145°C )<30 minutes;
5. Voltage: 220V/ 380V/415V/440V/480V/550V/660V, 50/60HZ, 3 Phases;
6. Temperature adjustment range: 0 to 199°C;
7. Timer adjustment range: 0 to 99 minutes.